General resort policies
- Please be quiet before 8:00 a.m. and after 10:30 p.m., so we are considerate of all guests.
- We prefer pets to be boarded in a kennel or left at home; however, special arrangements can be made to bring people-friendly dogs. Please call for permission before bringing a pet to a cabin or a campsite. Pet Fee is $35.00 per day or $185.00 per week per pet. Dogs must be kept quiet and well-cleaned up after, as well as kept on a leash anytime outside. No pets are allowed in the beach areas at any time.
- No BB guns, paintball guns, pellet guns, slingshots, bows and arrows, rifles, or firearms of any kind may be used in any part of the resort at any time.
- Campfires are ONLY allowed in designated areas.
- Charcoal grills are available and may be used on the ground, a safe distance from cabins. State regulations prohibit the use of barbeque grills on or near cabin decks.
- Golf carts are allowed only due to physical limitations or medical reasons.
Cabin policies & information
Checking In & Out
Please help us observe these hours in order for us to maintain our high standards of cabin cleanliness.
Weekly Saturday Reservations:
Earlier check-in times may be available for shorter stays; please contact us first.
Holiday Weekends; Memorial/Labor Day:
Check-In: 12:00pm noon on Friday
Checkout: 4:00pm on Monday
Deposits & Cancellations
Things to bring
All cabins are SMOKE-FREE
Seasonal RV park policies & information
- Each site is individually metered for electricity.
- Water and sewer are included in seasonal lot rent.
- Guests who sign with us for the following season may leave their camper, decks, sheds, etc. for the next season.
- Minnesota sales tax will NOT be added to stays greater than 30 days.
- Seasonal RV park guests have use of all the amenities of the resort and also get a season pass to use at the Riverside Inn hotel pool in Cold Spring.
- Dock spaces are available to rent at an additional cost for the season.
Short-term camping policies & information
- One camper or tent allowed per campsite.
- No camping allowed in either cabin or trailer park areas.
- 2-day minimum except on holiday weekends.
- Holiday weekends: 3-day minimum. However, no refunds.
- Full payment is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- For cancellations made more than 8 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be reapplied to a future reservation (within a one-year time frame) for the same guest.
- For cancellations made 8 weeks or less prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Picnic table and fire ring included in the camping fee.
- Firewood is available for sale. Bringing in your own firewood is not allowed due to MN regulations.